Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sorry I've been absent

I've had a busy couple of weeks, and no time to bead (pout).  Last weekend a conference in Sydney kept me busy for 4 days, and then this weekend, we have had rain, rain and more rain (nearly 200mls).  You would think all the rain would be a good excuse to bead, but, between dealing with a flooded garage, doing some Christmas shopping, and contemplating what to do about the 2 huge trees that fell over in our backyard (missing the birdcage and shed by a whisker), I ran out of time.

OK, I will also admit to being somewhat distracted by playing with my new iPad, but I promise to bead real soon.  Just as soon as I download that new app, finish cleaning up after the rain, and do some uni work. Sigh. Maybe next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment